The Bonney Lake Lions Foundation is dedicated to supporting the Greater Bonney Lake community. We provide eye care, hearing care, funding for the senior center and food bank as well as supporting the Lions 4 Kids House. L4K House is a boutique-style necessities resource for kids in our area. It provides gently used clothing as well as new personal care items, school supplies and other necessities free of charge to kids in need.
Our programs are funded through donations and are run by volunteers. Our main fundraiser is our annual Death By Chocolate dinner and auction. This one time of the year we reach out to the community and ask for support. The success of our programs relies on the success of this event. Every year we have been able to raise enough money to fund all of our programs.
There are several ways you can help.
- Donations: We host a silent and live auction at the dinner. Gift Cards, gift baskets, products and other items are greatly appreciated.
- Desserts: We host a dessert dash (auction) and need donations of cakes or other desserts.
- Table Sponsors - $200: Host a table of six at the event on March 23, 2013
- Event Sponsors - $1000 level and $500 level – see attached description
- Ticket Sales - $25 Purchase individual tickets for the event on March 23, 2013
- Chocolate Gifts: We are looking for 200 individual chocolates to place at each table setting. Chocolate dipped strawberries, truffles, mini bars, etc.
Please consider a donation or ticket purchase to support this event. Thank you.
The Bonney Lake Lions Foundation
Please contact Andrea Henschell with questions or donations.