Easter is early this year, and we know there are religious services and other special events just around the corner.
Here are some events we already know about:
- The 23rd annual Sumner Easter Egg Hunts, sponsored by East Pierce Firefighters Local 3520, is set for Saturday, March 30, at Sunset Stadium, 1707 Main Street. Details are here
- The annual Edgewood Easter Egg Hunt, also sponsored by Local 3520, starts at 10 a.m. on Saturday, March 30, at Edgemont Park in Edgewood, located adjacent to Edgemont Junior High School at 24th Street East and 110th Avenue East. Details are here
- The East Pierce Volunteer Firefighters' Association is hosting its annual South Prairie Easter Egg Hunt at 10 a.m. at the South Prairie City Park, on Saturday, March 30. Details are here
- This year's City of Bonney Lake community Easter Egg Hunt will take place Saturday, March 30. Rain or shine, the hunt begins at 11 a.m. at Allan Yorke Park. This is a free event. Details are here
- The annual Adult Flashlight Egg Hunt, sponsored by the Sumner-Bonney Lake Recreation Program, is set for 9 p.m. on Saturday, March 30, at Allan Yorke Park. Make sure to show up early as lines for the event start at 8 p.m. $5 per person. Details are here
- Meet the Easter Bunny at The Old Cannery Furniture Warehouse in Sumner on March 23, 24 and 30 from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. The business will also be hosting its annual Easter Egg Hunt during those times. Details are here
If your church, organization or business is holding a special event, or your restaurant is putting on an Easter brunch, post them on Patch for free.
If you're not sure where to start, check out this handy step-by-step guide (with a video tutorial) to posting events on Patch we've created. Tip: adding a photo will make your event "pop" on the events listing page.