On Tuesday, Jan. 22, the boarded-up doors of the Bonney Lake Albertsons will open again for a special auction for items left inside.
A sign posted outside the closed grocery store by Grafe Auction Co. says that doors will open at 9 a.m., with bidding beginning at 10:30 a.m.
Grafe Auction's website posted the following information on what was available:
Auctioneer's Note: 58,000 square foot store with 2000 Tyler refrigeration, Hussmann curved glass deli cases, Hobart meat department, BKI fryers, Henny Penny rotisserie, Coffee bar with espresso machine, Lozier shelving, 62" baler, Baxter oven, proofer and retarder, and more!
Package buyers take note: This store is available for immediate sale as a complete package. Contact Grafe to make an offer. Offers accepted until January 23, 2013.
- 2000 Tyler L6F, L3Mg, L6D, LFW, LFM, N5F refrigeration
- Hobart meat saw, mixer/grinder, slicer, wrap station, mixer, and departmental equipment
- Baxter roll-in rack oven, proofer and retarder
- BKI pressure fryer
- Henny Penny rotisserie
- Coffee bar, espresso machine, blender, stainless undercounter refrigeration
- 2,260' Lozier shelving
- Foam walk-in coolers and freezers
- 62" Load King baler
- Crown electric pallet jack and Linde straddle lift
- 2000 Tyler low and medium temp compressor racks
- Stainless steel sinks, hoods and tables
- Plus much more!
There are 531 auction items listed as up for bids in the Grafe auction on Tuesday, with a detail page and photograph for each on the website. Online bidding is happening now.