JULY 11, 2012
- Two teenage girls and an adult male were arrested for attempting to steal liquor from Walmart.
JULY 17, 2012
- Police filed charges of domestic violence against a man committed to a mental hospital. The man’s father and grandfather attempted to get him help because he was “going crazy.” While in the car on the way to the hospital, the young man pulled out a pair of scissors and tried to stab his father while driving. He was involuntarily committed for mental evaluation.
JULY 18, 2012
- An anonymous caller reported that someone on 185th Ave. E. was stealing water from a nearby residence. Police found a garden hose hanging from an upstairs window of a residence and a woman gathering water from a neighbor’s ground faucet. The woman’s water had been turned off a month before and she had an infant in the home, plus another person with a young child living there. Police did a welfare check and found the home very unsanitary and filed a report with CPS.
JULY 19, 2012
- A stolen vehicle from Puyallup was recovered from 205th Ave. E. in Bonney Lake.
JULY 20, 2012
- A man was arrested for shoplifting at Walmart and for an outstanding warrant. He attempted to steal some tools, T-shirts and a thumb drive. He admitted he was “dumb” because he had money on him to pay for the items in his wallet.
JULY 22, 2012
- A teenager was arrested for stealing video game controllers from Walmart.
JULY 23, 2012
- A woman’s Coach purse, backpack and other belongings were stolen out of her parked car outside Home Depot. She reported that the unknown suspect cleared out her welfare EBT card.
- A woman reported that she saw her stepfather, whom she has a restraining order against, parked outside her house. Police contacted him and he proved that he was not in the Bonney Lake area that day and provided work time sheets and a receipt from Krispy Creme to confirm his alibi. The charges of violating the restraining order were dropped.
- A woman reported that she left her wallet on the back side of a toilet in Fred Meyer and when she returned to get it, she found over $300 missing. There were other women in the bathroom and there are no suspects at this time.
- An unknown suspect burned a porta-potty down that was located on the athletic field of Mountain View Middle School.
JULY 24, 2012
- A juvenile girl listed as a runaway was arrested in the Albertson’s parking lot for an outstanding warrant. Her father reported her because she needed money for drugs and has been couch surfing with friends.
- A real estate agent reported that someone had stolen stairs from inside and outside the property, plus a water tank, two toilets, a furnace and all the kitchen appliances. There are no suspects.
- A man was arrested at the T-Mobile store for attempting to steal a cell phone.
- A roofing company employee reported that someone rummaged through his work truck and stole his cell phone from the glove box while he was working at a job on a building near Goodwill.