Lisa Connors, who announced her intention to run against Rep. Chris Hurst for the state house seat in this year's election back in March (), has two events coming up in the 31st District if you'd like to meet her.
- When: Thursday, June 28 at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Al Lago Ristorante in Lake Tapps (3110 Sumner Tapps Hwy E, Lake Tapps, WA 98390)
- Cost: $125 for person (purchase tickets by June 21)
- Speakers: County Councilman Reagan Dunn, County Councilman Dan Roach and Mayor Pete Lewis
- When: Sunday, July 15 from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Where: 43017 212th Avenue S.E., Enumclaw, WA 98022
- Come for the live band, line dancing, bbq, petting zoo, and carnival games!
RSVP to either or both events to firstname.lastname@example.org.