It’s Wednesday, and you're already looking forward to the weekend.
Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work, outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
We know you have your favorites that we missed. So share the goodness in our comment box below.
- Where/When: 3 - 8:15 p.m. on Thursday, March 15 at Calvary Community Church
- Why Go: Join the Sumner School District and local community leaders and discuss issues facing the youth of today, like public transportation, drug abuse and access to local resources. This year's theme is "The Heart of the Matter," which will focus on personal health and fitness. After the discussion, enjoy a free dinner with the community and a special awards ceremony.
- Cost: FREE
- Where/When: 7:30-9 p.m. on Saturday, March 17, at ’s Performing Arts Center.
- Why Go: Join the ManeStage Theatre Company for the opening night of their newest production, Narnia, The Musical. Based on C.S. Lewis' The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, this musical adventure is sure to be a delight for audiences of all ages. Join Lucy, Edmund, Susan and Peter as they journey through the wardrobe into the enchanted land of Narnia.
- Cost: Tickets are $10.
- Where/When: 12-9 p.m. on Saturday, March 17.
- Why Go: The Enumclaw Chamber of Commerce is putting together the first Enumclaw Micro Mile, a small town version of a Pub Crawl. Participating locations include Rendezvous Wine & Brew, The Mint, The Lee, Sip City Wines and two micro brews at Suburban Soul.
- Cost: Event glasses are $10 and can be purchased at the .
- Where/When: 5-9:30 p.m. on Friday, March 16, at the .
- Why Go: Help support Bonney Lake seniors by attending this spaghetti dinner and bingo event on Friday at the . The menu will include spaghetti, garlic bread, salad and dessert plus a night full of bingo fun!
- Cost: $8 in advance or $10 at the door.
- Where/When: 11 a.m.-3 p.m. on Saturday, March 17, at .
- Why Go: Come craft with Ben Franklin this Saturday and enjoy learning something new or just playing with new products. You’ll use a variety of techniques and mediums. Leave the class with a hand-made craft and new ideas to help you create your own projects for your home or ideas for gifts.
- Cost: $5.