Join us for a fun and uplifting 5K in support of breast health and the Her Peace of Mind mammography program. Walk/run through historic downtown Sumner in honor of those who have fought breast cancer and won, and in remembrance of those we have lost all too soon. It’s 3.1 miles for all the women in your life.
The day is full of pink fun, including hula hoop show downs, live music and more!
- Woodcreek Pediatrics’ Kid Dash – free 50 yd dash for kids 10 and under
- PINK’d Award – goes to the most decked-out particpant
- Vendor Village – shop from our terrific vendors
- Bedazzled Bra Contest – bring a bedazzled for entry to win a Victoria Secret gift card
- Drink Pink After Party hosted by Captain Jack’s
And if you prefer leather chaps and helmets over tennis shoes, there is a walk-alternative motorcycle event just for you! The Come Ride With Me poker run happens concurrently with the walk and departs from Captain Jack’s at 8:50am.
Whether walking or riding, we will raise funds for the Her Peace of Mind free/reduced-free mammogram program, and the following breast health/services at MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital: resource kits for the newly diagnosed, post-surgical camisoles, prosthesis for the under-insured and community outreach/education programs.