Our final in the Dove Chocolate Workshop Series!....and this one is my FAVORITE! We first brought you these adorable Candy Cane Sleighs and Snowballs, then our funny Reindeer Pops and Snowman Pretzels and now the stinkin' cutest Penguins and Christmas Tree Cupcakes! LOVE.
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Chef Series Dark chocolate melted
- Marshmallows- regular size (though the extra large would be cute!!
- Orange and/or yellow fruit roll ups for feet and beak cut into small triangles
- Candy eyes
Take your marshmallow and dip two sides in dark chocolate and the the top. Using the melted chocolate as a glue, attach a beak and feet to the bottom. Try to use less than I did for attaching the eyes (don't judge!!). Let dry...
Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries White Chocolate Meyer Lemon baking mix & frosting
- Mini Cupcake liners
- Ice cream cone tip
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Chef Series White Chocolate
- Assorted decorations
Bake cupcakes per directions on box and frost cupcakes. Cut the pointed ends off of ice cream cones and coat with melted DCD white chocolate and decorate with assorted candy decorations. Put small cone “tree” on top of mini frosted cupcake then decorate with candy decorations around tree if desired. A full forest would be a beautiful centerpiece for your buffet or holiday table!
See our post on our blog at: http://www.thehungryhousewives.com/2012/12/candy-making-workshop-part-3-penguins-and-christmas-tree-cupcakes-i-adore-these.html#